Be in the middle of it all! Our condo in downtown Salt Lake City is located in the middle of downtown in the world class shopping center City Creek. Our condo is the best vertical living in Salt Lake City. Feel right at home and in style with decoration and design by Restoration Hardware. With everything you need from grocery store to multiple restaurants, its the perfect weekend getaway!
1 King Master Bedroom
1 Queen Bedroom
2 full bathrooms
Towels and bedding supplied
Full equipped kitchen with Keurig and Blendtec
Hi Speed internet with Wifi
Pool and workout center located within building
Sweeping views of East mountains and downtown Salt Lake City
2 flat screen TV’s
Maximum occupancy 6 people (no children under 12)
Where is the nearest grocery store?
- Right down the street is Harmons Grocery 135 E. 100 S. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Is there a swimming pool?
- Yes, there is a hot tub and swimming pool on the 3 rd floor. See sign on swimming pool door for available hours.
How do you turn on the fireplace?
- The fireplace is gas and the switch is to the left of the master bedroom door.
What do we do if the trash cans are full?
- There is a trash shoot to your right as you pass the hallway. Open the door and then open the small compartment and throw the trash bag down the shoot.
What are somethings you recommend to do?
- Go to www.experienceutah.net and under the Experience tab you can see what we prefer under the Salt Lake portion.
What are the closest ski resorts?
- The closest ski resorts are Brighton, Solitude, Snowbird, and Alta. We recommend Solitude or Brighton for beginners. Park City Resort, and The Canyons are not much further away.
What are some restaurants you recommend in Salt Lake?
- We recommend The Roof, Village Baker, Martine, Cheesecake Factory and Blue Lemon which are all close by.
Where would we find extra supplies if need be?
- You can see all of our extra supplies in the master closet or in the drawers below the TV.
Who do I call if we have maintenance issues?
- You can call or text Ty Erickson at 801-913-4896.
Do you have Wi-Fi?
- Yes we do. See check in/out instructions. The network is named Experience Utah-City Creek and the password is CityCreek1902.
What TV service do you have?
- We have Century Link for internet and DirectTV for TV service is each room.
Where should we park?
- See parking instructions.
What keys do I use?
- The black fob is for access to the building and elevator (after 8:30p) and the white card is for parking. With the white card you can park anywhere under our building during the day, but need to be in our private parking overnight.
How do I adjust heat or air conditioning?
- There is a Nest thermostat in the hall. Just turn left or right to increase or decrease temperature.
Does the couch have a fold out bed?
- Yes, there are sheets available in the guest bedroom closet.